Good day,
This is Sajid from Lux Media Network, a premium luxury lifestyle community of over 400,000 members on Instagram at @luxtravelandlife.
I stumbled across your Instagram @[login] the other day and your brand really stood out to me. Your brand presence on Instagram is polished, consistent, and clearly well thought out.
I went looking for your website afterwards to get a proper sense of the business. The brand you've built on Instagram is stronger than what the website is currently carrying, and closing that distance is very doable. That's the kind of opportunity we exist for, which is why I'm contacting you.
We are Lux Media, a boutique web design studio creating custom, premium websites for brands and creators who demand the best. We don't use any templates, everything is designed from the ground up around your brand identity, your audience, and the experience you want to deliver.
We've already built an early prototype with your brand specifically in mind, and it's in its final stages as I write this.
We're a small studio by choice, we'd rather do a handful of sites properly than a lot of them at speed.
Starting at $2,400, every project we take on is built entirely around your brand with no shortcuts. I have no doubt about this, you will love what we've put together for you.
Would you want to see it once it's finished, and am I speaking to the right person? I'd like to hear what you think of it, and then show you how we'd align the website with everything you've built.
With kind regards,
Sajid
Lux Media
Instagram : @luxtravelandlife
Follow Us: @IndiaSTS | http://twitter.com/IndiaSTS | http://www.facebook.com/csspjnu/ | http://www.mixcloud.com/cssp_jnu/
Friday, September 25, 2026
Your Online Presence Could Match Your Brand
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment