Starting a new wave in Frugal Innovation research
Exploring Frugal Innovation from new perspectives
Set future research agenda
Topics include but are not limited to:
We encourage specific papers from both a SME and MNC perspective.
- Frugal Innovation as a worldwide phenomenon
- Reverse Innovation – the global answer to frugality?
- Frugal Engineering fostering Frugal Innovation
- Digital Revolution as a driver of frugality
- Circular Economy and Sustainability
- Technological Innovation and Disruption
- Frugal Ecosystems in the age of Sharing Economy
Prospective authors should send their manuscripts electronically to the following email address: (Nivedita.firstname.lastname@example.org), with the subject title as: "Frugal Innovation and its Implementation- Book Chapter". Submitted manuscripts will be refereed by at least two independent and expert reviewers for quality, correctness, originality, and relevance. Submitted manuscripts (around 20 pages) should conform to the standard guidelines of the Springer's book chapter format.
- Submission of full manuscripts: November 1st 2019
- Review Feedback: January 15th 2019
- Revised paper submission: March 15th 2020
- Publication: Winter 2020