The open session of the IFLA Regional Section for Asia and Oceania – RSCAO (organised by the Regional Standing Committee – RSCAO) plans to contribute to this year's WLIC theme of "Libraries: Dialogue for Change", by exploring how libraries have empowered their communities by way of creating trusted space and stimulating dialogue.
Important dates and other details:
1. The deadline for submitting a detailed abstract (500 words) and full author details is Friday 15 February 2019. Selection of papers is based on the abstract. Due to the large number of submissions received, only the successful presenters will be notified by 10th April 2019.
2. Full texts of papers are due on 15 June 2019. Abstracts should be submitted as a 'pdf' file.
3. The committee will evaluate the submitted abstracts against criteria which include: innovative content, topical relevance, regional interest, clarity of exposition, originality, and overall quality.
4. Papers must be original submissions not presented or published elsewhere – (IFLA rule).
5. Papers should not be more than 4,000 words, single spaced in Times New Roman 12 point.
6. Papers and abstracts should be in English.
7. The author(s) should include their full contact details and brief biographical notes.
IFLA Resional Standing Committee Asia & Oceania (RSCAO)
Dr. Takashi Nagatsuka