Dates: 18-20 November 2010
Venue: International Management Institute (IMI), New Delhi
Organized by Centre for Management of Innovation and Technology (CMIT), IMI, New Delhi
Supported by Department of Information Technology, GoI & Project on National Competitiveness in the Knowledge Economy
- Mapping the directions of transition from industrial economy to knowledge economy.
- Developing strategies of change management for transformation from industrial age to information age.
- Identifying new knowledge streams/ disciplines likely to emerge in the evolving knowledge economy and suggesting specialized courses to help meet manpower requirements of the knowledge economy.
- Generating deeper understanding, among key stakeholders, of the scope and significance of Knowledge, Technology, R&D and Innovation management for the emerging knowledge economy, and developing model course curricula for adoption by other knowledge institutions.
- Anticipating trends and identifying issues for formulating policy initiatives.
- Creating a network of knowledge institutions.
- Promoting the use of Knowledge Management as a tool for securing larger good of the society.
- Recommendations for use by the government as input for making necessary policies and programs for the Knowledge Economy.
- A template for collaborative and cooperative synergy amongst Industry-Academia-Government-Society for realizing a knowledge economy.
- Identification of new streams/disciplines for the emerging knowledge economy.
- Short-courses / MDPS in Knowledge Technology R&D and Innovation Management for key decision makers.
Nominations for Participation
Nominations for intending participants should be sent by their heads of divisions/ departments/ organizations by post as also by e-mail so as to reach latest by 29 October 2010, giving the following particulars:
- Name of the nominee
- Designation, division/department and organization
- Office address
- Phone number
- Residential address and Phone number
- Email ID
Nominations should be addressed to:
Mr. S.N. Zindal
Project Consultant (CMIT)
International Management Institute
B-10 Qutab Institutional Area
New Delhi 110016
Email: snzindal[at]gmail.com, Phone: 09810040160/ 011-46013050