JANUARY 18-19, 2013
Organised By: Department of Analytical and Applied Economics, Centre of Advanced Study, Utkal University, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
Supported by the Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance, Government of India
The sub-themes of the conference are as follows:
- Valuation of Environment and Green Accounting in India,
- Managing the Commons (forest, fishery, and water),
- Economic growth and climate change,
- Green energy issues, and
- Environmental regulations in India
Papers covering any other important issues relating to environment and natural resource will be selected after examining the academic merit.
Call for Paper
The conference will have both invited and contributed papers. Full length papers with an abstract within 150 words on the above mentioned themes are invited from academics, researchers, working in the field of environmental economics and natural resource management.
The paper contributors have to send the complete paper with an abstract (max 100 words) to the Organizing Secretary on or before December 10, 2012 preferably by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). The paper should describe the motivation / rationale, related literature, objectives, data and methodology, results and conclusions and the length should not exceed 7000 words including tables and reference. The authors may kindly send the papers in word or pdf format and follow Harvard style of referencing.
- Last date for submission of full paper with abstract: 10th December, 2012
- Communication about the acceptance of papers: 15th December 2012