Greetings from the Coalition for Disaster Resilient Infrastructure (CDRI)!
You may kindly recall our earlier communication inviting applications for the We are pleased to inform you that we have received over 120 applications so far and more are expected with less than one months to go before we close the application portal on
For ease of recall, the CDRI Fellowship Programme aims to promote research and innovation on Disaster Resilient Infrastructure (DRI). It provides financial support and capacity-building opportunities for individuals designing solutions for real-world problems related to DRI. You may take a look at the projects of the current cohort here.
The themes for the 2022–23 cohort are:
· Early Warning & Decision Support System (DSS) for Infrastructure
· Health Infrastructure Resilience
· Resilience Standards for Infrastructure
· Risk Finance for Infrastructure
· Nature-based Solutions (NBS) for Infrastructure Resilience
The key features of the CDRI Fellowship Programme are:
· Grant: Up to US$15,000 or equivalent
· Eligibility Criteria: All nationals from CDRI Member countries
· Research Duration: One year
· Last date of application: 30 September 2021
To see the details of the application process, please click here. We would request you to share the opportunity within your network.
CDRI Fellowship team