Monday, December 9, 2019

Prof. V.V. Krishna is elected as Fellow of the Royal Society of New South Wales, Australia

Prof. V.V. Krishna is elected as Fellow of the Royal Society of New South Wales, Australia for contribution to the field of Science, Technology and Society Studies. Many Congratulations!

A Note from Prof. Krishna


Elected as Fellow of the Royal Society of New South Wales, Australia for contribution to the field of Science, Technology and Society studies last evening (4th December 2019) at a formal meeting in Sydney. Wish to express my sense of gratitude and thanks to my mentors, colleagues, collaborators and research students in Australia, India, Singapore, France, China, and Canada. I am indebted to the University of Wollongong, Nistads, CSIR, CSSP, JNU, NUS and University of New South Wales, Sydney for the intellectual and research support over the years. I wish to thank Sage Publications for retaining me as EIC of STS journal and numerous colleagues who continue to support the journal from north to south. Thanks to my better half Usha and family.....






No comments: