14th Annual Conference of Knowledge Forum
October 11-13, 2019
(In partnership with Tata Trusts)
Hosted by: Department of Humanities and Social Sciences, IIT Madras, Chennai
Organized by: Forum for Global Knowledge Sharing (Knowledge Forum)
Conference Theme: "Technology and Economy"
Call for Papers
Themes for discussion:
Under the overall theme of "Technology and Economy" papers are invited relating to the following topics. Technology dimension will be common to all the topics and therefore is not mentioned separately.
- Foreign Direct Investment
- Innovation and Development
- Global Value Chains
- Enterprise Development
- Natural Resource Management
- Financial Sectors
The conference will have an introductory session followed by Competitive Sessions. In the competitive sessions all the papers will be refereed before accepted for presentations. Case Studies from Technologists on any of the sub-themes of the Conference would also be considered for presentation.
- Last date for submission of title of papers and abstracts: May 30, 2019
- Last date for full paper submission: July 30, 2019
- Send the abstracts and paper to: email@example.com