"Awareness Programme on Indian Foreign Policy", Indian Council of World Affairs organizes the ICWA Essay Competition 2017
As part of its 'Awareness Programme on Indian Foreign Policy', Indian Council of World Affairs announces the second edition of ICWA Essay Competition for school students (15-18 years) and undergraduate/ post graduate students (18-25 Years).
Topics: The young writers this year have the opportunity to demonstrate their innovative thinking on the following topic:
Junior Level (15-18 years)
- a) What India's Foreign Policy means to Young India/ India's Foreign Policy Priorities for the Youth – (1500 words).
Senior Level (18-25 years)
- b) Conflict, Religion and Foreign Policy (2500 words).
Eligibility Criteria: The participants must be an enrolled student in a School or graduate/post graduate degree program in a College/University from anywhere across India.
Essay Submission Date & Requirements:
- All Essays (soft copy only) should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 30th July 2017.
- The entries should be submitted along with a certificate from School/Institute/College/University where the participant is currently enrolled.
- The entries should include a separate cover page carrying the following personal information: 1)Name, 2)Father/Mother Name, 3) Class/Programme, 4) Name and Address of School/College/ University, 5) Residence Address, 6) Mobile & Landline Numbers and 7) Email Address.
Kindly Note: No personal information should be provided on the Essay sheet. The essay can be written in English or Hindi.
- Junior Level: (1st prize – Rs 15000), (2nd prize- Rs 10000) & (3rd prize-Rs 5000)
- Senior level: ( 1st prize – Rs 25000), (2nd prize- Rs 15000) & (3rd prize-Rs 10000)