SIS Conference on Open Access: The Road to Freedom
7-8 April 2017
Venue: CSIR-IICB, Kolkata, India
Organized by: Society for Information Science (SIS), India; and Knowledge Resource Centre (Library), CSIR-IICB (Indian Institute of Chemical Biology), Kolkata, India
Call for Papers
Papers are invited on concepts, working models and case studies in the below mentioned areas.
The researchers and practitioners are encouraged to share their experiences, ideas and knowledge for the mutual benefit.
Selected papers will be published in the post conference volume with ISBN.
Abstract and full papers may be sent to
Dr Narayan Chandra Ghosh, Organizing Secretary, CSIR-IICB, 4 Raja S C Mullick Road, Kolkata – 700032, India | Tel.: +91-33-24995713, M: +91-9432248877 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Open Access and Scholarly Communications
- Open Access Infrastructure
- Open Data Initiatives
- Open Learning Initiatives
- Open Access Metrics
- Open Access Discovery
- Large-scale OA Management
- Open Innovation
- Abstract Submission: 28th February, 2017
- Acceptance intimation: 15th March, 2017
- Full paper submission: 31st March, 2017