National Workshop on Opportunities and Challenges for Regional Innovation System
6–7 October 2016 | CSIR-NISTADS, New Delhi, India
Call for Papers
CSIR-National Institute of Science, Technology and Development Studies (NISTADS) is organizing a national workshop on regional innovation system and relevant issues. The workshop would consist of a mix of invited and contributed papers along the following themes. The workshop intends to provide valuable insights for policy makers and scholars to underscore the interventions that can strengthen regional innovation system.
- Innovation System – A National Perspective
- Indian Regional Innovation System
- Regional Innovation System – International Perspective
- Regional Innovation System – Case Studies
- CSIR Impact in Promoting Regional Innovation System
- Pressing Problems of India and imperative for S&T Intervention
- Deadline for submission of extended abstracts 25 July 2016
- Communication of acceptance of abstracts 10 August 2016
- Submission of full paper 15 September 2016
- Conference dates 6–7 October 2016
Extended Abstract: Extended abstract (of around 500 words) should be submitted outlining the main research questions and their relevance to policy, conceptual framework, methodology and empirical base of the paper by 25 July 2016. Abstract acceptance will be communicated by 10 August 2016. Authors of the selected abstracts will be required to submit full papers by 15 September 2016.
The papers should not have been published earlier in any form. Authors of the accepted papers will be invited to present their work at the workshop and their expenses on travel and accommodation will be covered. Young research scholars are encouraged to submit their work.
Format of Extended Abstract: Extended Abstract should be under following sub-heads: (a) Purpose, (b) Design/Methodology/Approach, (c) Findings, (d) Implications, (e) Originality/Value, (f) Keywords (maximum 5). All submissions should be sent through email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Details of the workshop will be given at NISTADS.res.in.