Conference of Health for All to Universal Health Coverage: Journey So Far and Challenges Ahead
6-7 January 2014
Venue: Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics, Pune
Organized by: Indian Health Economics and Policy Association (IHEPA) in collaboration with Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics; Azim Premji University
IHEPA invites research and policy papers for its Third Conference on the following issues:
- Health Financing: Issues and Challenges
- Health for All, MDGs, NRHM: Lessons Learned
- Health Transition: Issues and Implications
- Maharashtra Healthcare System: Achievements and Challenges
- Other related issues relevant to the current context
- IHEPA proposes to have dedicated session/s on Healthcare Issues of Maharashtra.
The papers submitted will be screened by a Panel of Reviewers of IHEPA for acceptance to the Conference. IHEPA encourages young research students to contribute and participate in the Conference.
Guidelines and format of the paper: Length of the paper should be less than 8,000 words, accompanied by an abstract of one page. The abstract should reflect the whole paper including context, objectives, methodology and main conclusions. The papers, formatted with 1.5 line spacing, Times Roman Font Size 12 saved under MS-Word format may be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org with Cc to email@example.com.
- Submission of paper 30.9.2013
- Communication on acceptance from IHEPA 1.11.2013
- Submission of revised paper, if required 9.12.2013