First World Climate Impacts Conference, IMPACTS WORLD 2013
May 27-30, 2013
May 27-30, 2013
Call for papers
IMPACTS WORLD 2013 is designed to provide a platform for lively exchange and constructive discussion on the key challenges for climate impact research in the coming decades.
The visioning document(1) provides a framework for the conference by outlining the key challenges on the road to a strong and clear agenda for climate impacts research in the next decade. If you are interested in attending the conference, we therefore kindly ask you to submit an abstract addressing one of these five key challenges, and to express your interest in joining the associated discussion at the conference.
Abstracts should be submitted by 15 December 2012 using the online registration form below. Received abstracts will be reviewed anonymously according to scientific rigor and relevance to the conference goals. Notification of acceptance will be sent by 15 February 2013.
Please note: The registration process requires submitting an abstract which addresses one of the key challenges outlined in the visioning document1. Registration must be completed on the conference website after you received the notification of acceptance from the organisers.
Upon acceptance of your abstract, you will be invited to prepare a short paper(2). Papers will be subject to a peer‐review process. By submitting your paper you also indicate that you are willing to participate in the peer‐review process that the received papers will be subject to. You will be asked to review two papers. Full papers will be published online prior to the conference.
Submit an Abstract: http://www.climate-impacts-2013.org/
- Deadline for abstract submissions 15 December 2012
- Notification of accepted abstracts 15 February 2013
- Full registration 15 February – 08 May 2013
- Full papers due 31 March 2013
- Reviews due 30 April 2013
- Papers published on website 15 May 2013
- Visioning document available from the website: http://www.climate-impacts-2013.org/
- Guidance on the length and formatting requirements of the full papers will be available in time