The purpose of this conference is to shed further light on the broader linkages between trade, investment and growth, that is of particular importance for the economy in many developing countries, and where development concerns have frequently been raised. The conference is structured around following broad themes:
1. Changing Structure of Trade, FDI and Growth
2. Impact of Trade and FDI on Growth and Development
3. Emergence of Value Chains in International Trade and Business
4. Welfare Implications of Changing Structure of Trade and Investment
5. Gender Dimension of Changing Structure of Trade, Investment and Growth
6. Role of Institutions and Governance
However, the conference is open to all related areas of trade, investment and growth.
Call for Papers
The International Conference aims at bringing together the researchers, academia, policy makers, civil society organizations, industry representatives and other scholars to an international forum for the dissemination of original research results, new ideas and practical experiences which concentrate on both theory and empirics.
The conference will solicit both theoretical and empirical research papers associated with conference themes. Authors are advised to submit their paper electronically in MS Word format to Dr. Shahid Ahmed, Email: email@example.com and Copy to: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Papers will be blind refereed and revised version of accepted papers will be published.
- Abstract Submission and Registration: 15 December 2010
- Paper Submission: 15 January 2011
- Notification for Accepted Papers: 31 January 2011