Innovate India 2009
Conference on "Leveraging Innovation for Knowledge Economy"
19-20 November 2009
J.N. Tata Auditorium, National Science Seminar Complex, IISc, Bengaluru, India
National Research Development Corporation (NRDC)
The conference on "Leveraging Innovation for Knowledge Economy" will provide a platform to forge strong interaction and linkages to entrepreneurs, research scientists and technologists, industrialists, policy makers, investors, bureaucrats, evangelists, etc. It will be an event for highlighting new and emerging technologies from both the R&D sector and the industry.The conference will address some of the existing challenges, resolve to identify problems and arrive at appropriate solutions for organizational development/human resources. This conference will also deal with vital issues such as green innovations, low income markets and social innovations, developing products and services, and above all developing relationships with the innovation systems in the country.
- To stimulate, acquire and exploit of innovations in Manufacturing, Medical, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Education, Agriculture areas.
- To Network with R&D institutions, entrepreneurs, industrialists, policy makers, investors, bureaucrats, evangelists, etc.
- To Understanding the level of Public-Private-Partnership (PPP) and research collaboration between Academia, Industry and the Government.
- Innovation in building Knowledge Park
- Medical Innovation in the light of changing Healthcare Needs
- Innovation in Literacy & People Empowerment
- Contemporary Issues in Knowledge Dissemination
- Innovation for Organizational Development Management Issues in Innovation
- Innovation & Management of Renewable Resources
- Innovation in Sustainable Development
- Business Intelligence and Strategic Planning
- Micro-financing for Rural Innovation
- Women Empowerment
- Building Knowledge Park, Changing Healthcare Market Place, Literacy & People Empowerment / Contemporary Issues in Knowledge Dissemination, Organizational Development / Human Resources, Management Issues in Innovation, Management of Renewal Resources / Green Innovations, Low Income Markets and Social Innovation, Innovation for Sustainable Development, Micro-financing Rural Innovation, Women Empowerment, Business Intelligence.
Invitation for Papers
Original research-based papers on the conference theme are invited. Papers will be selected for publication in the conference souvenir after review. Participants are advised to submit their papers in the prescribed format as stated under "Guidelines for papers". The authors are advised to send their paper to the organizer(s)at the following address on or before October 31, 2009.
V. Raghuram, Regional Manager, National Research Development Corporation, # 107, 8th Main, Malleswaram, Bengaluru – 560 055, India
- Mobile : +91-9845967027
- Phone : +91-80-23341255
- Fax: +91-80-23347555
- Email: innovate2009[at]nrdc.in; vraghuram[at]nrdc.in
Invitation for Poster Presentations
The Poster Sessions will provide an excellent opportunity for presentation of R&D findings and are expected to lead to direct interaction with the Delegates. Poster presented on the conference theme is welcome. Posters will be selected for display after review.
Posters should be preferably sent in the following format:
- Size: 23'' X 36'', Title of poster, flow diagram, abstract in 200 words, name(s) of author(s), affiliation(s), address, phone, fax & email.