NKC's recommendations have been crafted to achieve the objective of tapping into India's enormous reservoir of knowledge, mobilising national talent and creating an empowered generation with access to tremendous possibilities for the 550 million youth.
To accelerate the process of reform and to create a groundswell of public opinion, NKC invites everyone to Online Contests.
Contest Period: 1 February – 1 March 2009
Categories: Film, Debate and Essay
Film Topic: Make a short film (not exceeding 6 mins)
1) How can I make a difference in transforming India
Debate Topics: Give your opinions in video format (not exceeding 4 mins each)
1) India will realise its demographic dividend in the next 15 years
2) Vocational education and training courses should be introduced in all schools
Essay Topics: Write your views (not exceeding 2000 words each)
1) How can India unleash its innovation and entrepreneurship potential?
2) Expansion, excellence and inclusion – the three challenges of the Indian education system
Contest Begins: Feb 1, 2009
Contest Closes: March 1, 2009
Results Declaration: March 10, 2009
Winners get to meet Mr. Sam Pitroda
Cash Prizes of more than INR 1.5 lakhs
Certificates to first 500 entries
Log on to http://knowledgeportal.in/contests to participate