Hi there,
I'm Rahim, and I'm part of the team at LUX Media Network.
I hope you're doing wonderful! Really sorry to email you again like this, but I genuinely think that our Web Designing Studio is something you can benefit from. A few days back I already emailed you regarding the Website Creation and Upgrade program that we have started and after checking out your profile I think it perfectly suits your needs.
We also tried to reach out to you on social media, but because of your privacy settings we weren't able to send a message, so email was the next best way to reach you. So as we couldn't connect there, I'd really appreciate it if you could just reply back to this email and I'll be happy to take things forward.
Let me walk you through again what the service entails and what the pricing is and the platforms that we use to upgrade your brand website and presence.
First of all, we offer 2 different programs for Website Creation and Redesign. The first one is the Premium Website package, in which we build fully animated, 3D, premium and modern websites for brands that want their website to really stand out and give their visitors a completely different experience. We focus heavily on design, animations, transitions, interactions, video, 3D elements and overall experience so that when a visitor lands on your website it actually feels like a premium brand and not just another normal website.
The second one is for Advanced Functional Websites in which we build much more advanced features directly into the website, such as an automatic AI Concierge, advanced enquiry engines and other custom systems which allow people to directly interact and talk with your brand instead of just filling out a normal contact form. Our experience with these systems has helped a lot of brands increase engagement on their websites because visitors are able to actually interact with the brand, ask questions, get information instantly and be guided towards the right service or next step.
When it comes to the website, we do not just use normal templates or website builders and change the colours and pictures. We work with custom code and custom website structures so that we can build things that are otherwise not possible with normal website platforms. This also helps a lot with SEO because we are able to properly structure the website, add custom tags, backend data, schema and other technical SEO elements directly into the website which can help Google understand the website much better and can help the website rank much better over time. We also make sure the website is properly set up for speed, mobile experience, pages, headings, metadata and other important SEO factors.
When it comes to the pricing, I will be happy to give you a starting price of $3,600 for the website creation or redesign, so that you can try out our service and check for yourself how much better and different we can make your website compared to any other Web Designing Company out there. The final pricing can depend on the exact features and level of customization required, particularly if you want the advanced concierge, custom engines or other complex functionality.
If you're interested in learning more, just reply to this email and I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have.
I promise that you wont regret getting back to me, this service is really close to my heart and we pour loads of love into each and every client that we work with.
Best
Rahim
LUX MEDIA NETWORK
Follow Us: @IndiaSTS | http://twitter.com/IndiaSTS | http://www.facebook.com/csspjnu/ | http://www.mixcloud.com/cssp_jnu/
Friday, September 25, 2026
Premium Website Design Opportunity – LUX Media Network
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment