National Workshop on Corporate Governance Practices in India: Retrospect and Prospects
National Two-Day Residential Workshop for Research Scholars
14-15 February 2014
Organized by School Of Corporate Governance and Public Policy, Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, IMT Manesar Campus, Distt. Gurgaon, India
The School of Corporate Governance and Public Policy (CG&PP), IICA is organizing a National Two-Day Residential Workshop for Research Scholars on the theme 'Corporate Governance Practices in India: Retrospect and Prospects'. The workshop will provide a platform for discussions on wide range of issues related to the conceptual and legal framework affecting corporate functioning, new aspects of scholarly enquiry on governance in corporate bodies - public and private; and arrive at comprehensive solutions on policies, designs and implementation. More significantly it will cater towards knowledge partnership and collaboration for future research.
The fate and face of a nation are reflected in its economy, and while the economy is a result of the well being and functioning of a variety of components, it is also related intrinsically to the performance of the corporate sector.
Call for Papers
Main Theme: Corporate Governance Practices In India: Retrospect and Prospects
- Corporate Governance In Group Companies In The Private Sector
- Corporate Governance In Public Sector Enterprises
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Corporate Governance In Banks And Other Financial Institutions
· Doctoral Fellows, Scholars, and Faculties may submit papers on the above broad themes. Papers should be original in content and not published anywhere else. Top three papers will receive cash award.
· Abstracts should not be more than 300 words and should be submitted before deadline.
· A technical committee will review the papers, after which selected paper-writers need to submit their full research papers. Soft copy of abstract and complete papers should be submitted by e-mail only and should reach email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org. All presenters and delegates should register before deadline. For registration fee and other details of workshop and accommodation please consult SUBMISSION GUIDELINES in our website.
· For further information and details of abstract and full paper submission, please contact Anna at 9971115102, 0124-2640039, 264000, and visit our website http://www.iica.in/
Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA), established by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India is multidisciplinary knowledge sharing and capacity building institution aimed towards developing and facilitating discourse and service delivery on matters relevant to corporate affairs. The foundation of the institution has been laid with focus towards synergizing and creating a vibrant think – tank body that would play instrumental role in building responsible and sustainable business societies. IICA since its inception have established itself as centre for learning, training and excellence on good governance; providing world-class repository for researchers, policy makers and implementers on various subjects and matters related to corporate regulation and governance such as corporate and competition law, accounting and auditing issues, compliance management, corporate governance, business sustainability through environmental sensitivity and social responsibility, e-Governance and enforcement etc.
Further Details and Registration Form: http://iica.in/